Campbell County Healthcare Foundation is now excepting scholarship applications.
Highschool Deadline Feb 20th 2014College Deadline May 31st
Close to Home
Your home away from home… Close to Home offers two main services, hospice inpatient for the terminally ill and hospitality services for patients and family members receiving medical treatment in Campbell County.
Festival Of Trees
Thank you Festival of Trees for the $80,000 donation for Close to Home. This money helps with our operational budget and indigent costs for our medical emergencies.
Welcome to Campbell County Healthcare Foundation
The Campbell County Healthcare Foundation began with big dreams and a vision for the people of Gillette in 1975. A group of community leaders came together to discuss funding the education of young people interested in healthcare careers. From those discussions, the Campbell County Healthcare Foundation was born.
Over the years, many volunteers have shared a common goal and spirited dedication. Their efforts have been invaluable.
- Comprised of 20-member Board of Directors & 2 employees.
- Over $2,000,000 in scholarships and grants to people and projects throughout our communities.
- Umbrella organization for:
- Festival of Trees fundraising committee
- Neighbors of the Manor Advisory Board for Pioneer Manor Long Term Care Facility
- Hospice Advisory Board
- Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House
- Campbell County Star Light Fund Cancer Support
- Sports Screening committee
- Scholarship committee