We are excited to announce that because of the generosity of our community, you've helped us exceed our goal--raising $62,000 toward vaccines for our kids. The VIP Project will roll out next fall. Thank you to the following contributors:
Close to Home
Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House offers two main services; hospice inpatient for the terminally ill and hospitality services for patients and family members receiving medical treatment in Campbell County.
Festival Of Trees
Festival of Trees is celebrating 23 years of kicking off the holiday season, November 21-23. Festival of Trees raises funds to support Lifeline Emergency Response System and Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House.
Welcome to Campbell County Healthcare Foundation
The Campbell County Healthcare Foundation began with big dreams and a vision for the people of Gillette in 1975. A group of community leaders came together to discuss funding the education of young people interested in healthcare careers. From those discussions, the Campbell County Healthcare Foundation was born.
Over the years, many volunteers have shared a common goal and spirited dedication. Their efforts have been invaluable.
- Comprised of 20-member Board of Directors & 2 employees.
- Over $2,000,000 in scholarships and grants to people and projects throughout our communities.
- Umbrella organization for:
- Festival of Trees fundraising committee
- Pioneer Manor Advisory Board for Pioneer Manor Long Term Care Facility
- Hospice Advisory Board
- Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House
- Cancer Care Committee Cancer Support
- Sports Screening committee
- Scholarship committee
VIP Project (Vaccine for Influenza Prevention) committee