The Campbell County Healthcare Foundation has made its final payment on a construction loan taken out in 2006 for the $7 million Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House.
On Dec. 18 the Festival of Trees committee gave the foundation a ...
Close to Home
The Campbell County Healthcare Foundation broke ground on the Close to Home facility in August 2008. Two years later, a facility unlike any other in the region was made available to patients and their families in their most vulnerable situations.
Black Cat Ball
8th Annual Black Cat Ball – save the date 9.20.13. to purchase tickets, sponsor or ask about Outstanding Healthcare Award
Welcome to Campbell County Healthcare Foundation
The Campbell County Healthcare Foundation began with big dreams and a vision for the people of Gillette in 1975. A group of community leaders came together to discuss funding the education of young people interested in healthcare careers. From those discussions, the Campbell County Healthcare Foundation was born.
Over the years, many volunteers have shared a common goal and spirited dedication. Their efforts have been invaluable.
- Comprised of 20-member Board of Directors & 2-members employees.
- Over $2,000,000 in scholarships and grants to people and projects throughout our communities.
- Umbrella organization for:
- Festival of Trees fundraising committee
- Neighbors of the Manor Advisory Board for Pioneer Manor Long Term Care Facility
- Hospice Advisory Board
- Close to Home Hospice Hospitality House
- Heptner Cancer Center funds
- Sports Screening committee